Sunday, July 20, 2008

A really bad day



Well today is such a hard day. I'm just not able to really adjust myself, but one thing I do know is that I am glad for my cyber friends and the reality of the fact that I can go on the internet and connect with people who have big hearts and clear minds and are willing to share.
My son is hurting and I mean really hurting.. We of course will help all we can, but there isn't too much we can really do. At least we can dialogue and find a way to talk. I want to scrapbook to get outside of myself, but I have no energy to do it.

5 comments:

Sarah C. said...

Sending prayers & ((hugs)). Hope things look brighter for your son soon. Beautiful page.

KarenSue said...

I too will remember you and your son in prayer.
Hope today will be a brighter day.

renee said...

Sending P & PT your way. I really hope that you and your son are able to find peace and happiness.

Krissynae said...

Sending prayers and hugs. I know you are tired but maybe getting out of the house and scrapbook with a friend or a great big cup of your favorite drink and talk with your friend. Hugs

Tonya said...

praying for you.. i am always here to listen.. so glad you have found us and have connected will all of us at dw..