Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Get to know your friends better


. What time did you get up this morning? Before 5am, couldn't sleep
. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Indiana Jones newest
.What is you r favorite TV show? PBS Mystery
.What do you usually have for breakfast? Coffee, cereal, fruit, toast
. What is your middle name? Alene
.What food do you dislike? Meat
. What is your favorite CD at moment? "At Last", Etta James
. What kind of car do you drive? Pontiac Vibe
. Favorite sandwich? Egg salad, the way my mom made it. I can never duplicate it.
. What characteristic do you despise? being lied to
. Favorite item of clothing? great fitting cropped pants
. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? English countryside
. Favorite brand of clothing? Talbot's pants
. Where would you retire to? UMMM, Florida
. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My upcoming birthday is on Thanksgiving
day and I'll qualify for SS benefits..
. Farthermost place you are sending this? To the girls in Canada via blogs!
Person you expect to send it back first? I don’t know… maybe no one… this sucker is LONG
. When is your birthday? November 27, 1946
. Are you a morning person or a night person? early riser
. What is your shoe size? 9
. Pets? Duffy Dachshund, 12y
. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? My backyard garden is really coming
together.. totally renovated last year.
. What did you want to be when you were little? teacher and mom
. How are you today? I'm happy, but I know I'm going to be dragging
. What is your favorite candy? Hershey's chocolate with almonds
. What is your favorite flower? Too many to list
. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Sept 26, going to Canada on vacation
. What are you listening to right now? It's quiet here right now
. What was the last thing you ate? Cereal, milk, cantaloupe
. Do you wish on stars? Sometimes!
. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? red
. How is the weather right now? cool and sunny, perfect
. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?Haven't talked to anyone yet
. Favorite soft drink? Diet Coke
Favorite restaurant? Panera Bread, specialty salads
. Real hair color? Brunet, dark.
What was your favorite toy as a child? playing office with real office supplies
. Summer or winter? Summer, and Florida
. Hugs or kisses? Hugs, then kisses
. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
. Coffee or tea? Coffee!
. Do you want your friends to email you back? I'll check the blogs
. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday when I was talking with a nice lady in the resale shop. Her sister is dying and it is very sad.
. What is under your bed? out of season clothes in my suitcases and Duffy's bed
. What did you do last night? we had Chinese for dinner and watched a dumb movie.
.What are you afraid of? major illness in me or my immediate family
. Salty or sweet? sweet
. How many keys on your key ring? 2 rings… 2 each for two cars.
. How many years at your current job? the longest I ever worked at one job was 6 years as a field consultant for CHAMPUS, military related health care.
.
. Favorite day of the week? Saturday, I work on my kitchen and they play
.How many towns have you lived in? Fabius, NY, Hanover, PA, Jamesville, NY and Brooksville, FLA.
. Do you make friends easily? Yes, but not as easily as when I had kids in school and a job.
. you made it all the way to the end, congratulations… you are either very patient or have a lot of down time right now. :)
This is long, thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for doing this, Lizzy! I really enjoyed reading your answers. :) How was the Indy movie? The boys and I never got around to seeing it although we wanted to!

Pat said...

Lizzy love reading about you! I left something for you on my blog.