Monday, September 15, 2008



Well today was so weird. We had a little wind last evening, thanks to Ike, but nothing that bad. I have been on pins and needles all day. Well I just want to feel comfortable and productive. Above is my self portrait for a new avatar, but somehow it doesn't look like me. In this pic I look so much thinner than I have been in a long time. I've been on Byetta for two years, I'm diabetic and I have to struggle with quite a few meds, but I'm doing ok, most of the time. I wish I could reconcile my new look with how I feel inside.. I wonder if that will ever happen. Do any of you take Byetta, I would love to hear about your experiences.. TIA

2 comments:

Pat said...

Lizzy I think your beautiful! Sorry both my parents were diabetic, but I never heard of that med. I am pre-diabetic.
Lizzy I didn't know you had a blog!!! I will add a link to your blog on mine.

Tonya said...

Lizzy i am loving all these photos of you..