Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bittersweet Day

Hi everyone, just a quick note to show you what a glorious day we are having. I'm having bittersweet thoughts, as I pack to go south. We won't leave so early next year, as I like to savor each and every day that turns out like this one. I wish I was walking in the near by park with my dog. Instead I'm washing and sorting stuff to pack. Oh well, in no way am I complaining. Just musing about the things that are all part of life. Autumn is special to so many people.





3 comments:

Pat said...

Love the colors Lizzy!!! I love this time of year.

Enfys said...

What beautiful photos. Looking forward to seeing you back in Florida, email me when you get in. x

Sarah C. said...

Beautiful photos! Fall is my favorite season. I love the changing colors of the leaves. :)

I tagged you on my blog HERE