Saturday, October 18, 2008

I was tagged by Sarah


Sarah tagged me to list seven ramdom or weird things about myself. I'm challenged with posting links, but I'll try. First I'll do the seven items about me.

1. I'm naturally an introspective person, but I love connecting with people who have a zest for life and what they love to do.

2. I have lost 50+ pounds over the last 2 years and I'm still trying to understand how to live my life this way after being overweight for most of my adult life.

3. I'm diabetic, trying everyday to eat right and do what I need to do to stay healthy.

4. I have a toe ring..

5. I used to be a jock, softball, basketball, tennis and biking.

6. I am happiest planning any kind of design idea, from a garden to a scrapbook page
to a whole house or room.

7. I have too much stuff even thought I have sold, given away and purged a ton.

Now I need to tag 7 people, but the people I blog with have already have been tagged, so I ask anyone who may read this to please go ahead and share yourself with us..

The rules are:

Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Sarah's blog: http://2pawsdesigns.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Pat said...

Lizzy loved reading more about you.

Sarah C. said...

So glad you played along! Beautiful scrapbook page. :) Way to go on the weight loss - what a huge accomplishment!