Thursday, November 20, 2008

What a fun day..I have been doing up my room, listening to i-tunes and hoping for an I-pod for my birthday. I really want to pick it out myself. I can scrap easily here, I can put stuff on the bed behind me and I've stored stamps and other stuff in the little dresser to the left. On the right I have a hand me down computer desk for my computer and printer. Not set up yet. So slowly we are putting it all together. I actually did a page and hung it on the wall.. This afternoon we got our new furniture, some of it and put it together. Wow, just love it, will get the rest tomorrow, so naturally I'll be cleaning and posting the pics here for all to see.

2 comments:

Enfys said...

This looks as if it is shaping up to be a great craft space. So much more appealing than my garage :)

Pat said...

Great room Lizzy!!! Enjoy