Sunday, February 8, 2009

Our Florida Living Room

A view of our new valances that I made. Got them up a few days before our Super Bowl party. I'm very happy with the way they turned out. Velcro was used to attach them to a wood strip that was attached to the window casing. The Velcro cost almost as much as the material for the valances. The total cost was about $75.00, not to bad for six lined valances. I also put up some wall decor over the couch, until I can make a quilt to go there..

2 comments:

Pat said...

Very nice Lizzy!!

scherer5 said...

Love the Valences Lizzy..they're beautiful!!