Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm trying to finish up two albums so that I can begin our travel album. This page is a tribute to my DH. School age pictures , a companion page to one I did earlier about myself around the same age. I've decided that I am a flat scrapper and have to add dimension with paper embellishment more often than not. Just want to try and keep the pages as interesting and original as I can. Well I'd like to use up my stash too..
This page is of my DH's parents on our wedding day and their own wedding day. It is also a companion page to our wedding album. Most of these pics are rather battered. My parents anniversary was September 11, my in-laws anniversary was September 26, and our anniversary in September 30. Indeed " Fall Weddings" the page title... Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Pat said...

Love those pages!

Enfys said...

Gorgeous pages Norma, love the vintage wedding photos.
sending hugs
En x

Pea-tunia said...

I'll be so happy to have your albums someday!