Monday, August 17, 2009




OK, if you are into old pictures here is one for you. You are looking at two young kids who were very happy and who still are happy, with life and with each other. At least on most of the days we are blessed to spend together.

I've decided to try and make my blog a place where I track what I am doing and what work I'm accomplishing toward my goals. One of my goals is to finish my scrapbooks, paper ones, and begin my digital adventure. I working on that today by sorting my stash and putting together the next few pages I'll be working on.

I didn't get too much done today, but did go to our local beach with dear daughter and granddaughter and one of her friends. So far this month we have traveled to Pa. and done a bit of sightseeing at Bushkill Falls near where we stayed. Very pretty. A wonderful little trip which was punctuated with a few stops at local antique malls also.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Love the new look of your blog. And what a gorgeous photo!

Sarah C. said...

What a sweet photo! :) Such a treasure to have.

Spending the day at the beach with your daughter & granddaughter sounds like a perfect day!!