Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A New Year



This holiday season included a trip to Orlando Florida with some of our family. The five of us had a fab time and I cannot wait to scrapbook the rest of the pictures I took with my new camera. It is just a small Nikon point and shoot, but it seems to have all the power I need. I will be printing my most favorite ones today and start planning my pages.

I hope everyone is having a good start to the year 2010. I have started the new year with a cold and so I'm just relaxing and taking each hour and minute as it comes.

3 comments:

Monica said...

Looking forward to seeing your pages!

Pat said...

Hey Lizzy can't wait to see your Disney pages! Hope you can get rid of that cold quickly.

Enfys said...

Hi Norma, popped over to wish you a happy new year - I hear it's cold over there, but believe me, it's arctic here. Give my love to the gang,
big hugs
En xx