Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's A New Day


OK this isn't a post about our new kitchen, although I will be mentioning it as I go along. It has taken up way too much of my time and today I'm starting to get it together as far as what I am doing, really doing, with my time. It is right there in my title, there is no time like the present, and I find I am wasting and squandering what I have. I have worked hard all my life and now that my time is my own, if feel I should be treating it with more respect. That said I will leave now and get going. I have been up from a very early time and watching the sunrise. OK it didn't really rise, there was too much fog, but you get the idea. Now after journaling a lot, I'm going to put my plan into action and I'll report back to you when I get a chance.

No comments: