Thursday, March 10, 2011

Making Cards


I have a great desire to start making my own unique cards. A lot of my friends who scrapbook with me on Thursdays, really only work on cards. Today we had a wonderful class show and sale by our Stamping Up demonstrator.. we made three cards. I didn't bring my own tools so it took a long time to complete them, but they are so cute and really very simple. I'm going to use them as a jumping off point to make a few of my own design. I love the things I bought also. I purchased two colors of ribbon, some stamp sets and some very nice pop dots. With my purchase I also received a stamp set free, eagerly awaiting these items. Well dinner is being served and then I'm going to bed early and continue with my PD James novel, if I haven't already read it, I know I say it on TV, but I love her novels and so I'm hooked.

No comments: