Sunday, March 13, 2011

Picture Panic



This is one of the many, many pictures that are slowing my computer down to a snail's pace. I need to formulate a plan to do some burning and sorting. I did manage to print a wonderful picture of DGD performing in her most recent musical production. She was part of the Small group recruited from the Junior High to be part of the High School production..She is on the far right in the pic.

I'm not sure how to choose pictures to actually scrap. I'm going to do fewer and fewer to pages as I already have too many I think, but I will compete my heritage pages and baby album. The rest will be put on CDs and then hopefully a few digital pages and albums will be made...

Today I did absolutely nothing except make my bed. I hope that the time spend just being and thinking will help me get a few things done tomorrow. I did have a nice day yesterday, garagesaling with a friend and going to dinner with more friends and then on to a concert. It was the final one of this 2010-2011 season.

No comments: