Monday, January 30, 2012

Random Thoughts

I love living in Florida. This is our fifth year to be down here in the winter and now that it is the beginning of February. I am thinking seriously about what I have accomplished. It's not that I don't come down here to relax and I have to do a lot of things, but there are special things that I like to do when I am here. One of those things is working on quilts and other needlework projects. So far I have finished one cross stitch picture and I have finished piecing three quilts. I'm putting the rest of my material and other stuff away for now so I can completely finish, quilt and bind the ones I pieced.  I think it is a worthy goal.

I have made a schedule for myself. It is loosely woven and easily unraveled, but so far it is working for me. I do cleaning and pick up on Monday, Tuesday more of the same. On Wednesday I prepare for my scrapbook crop on Thursday. Thursday is an all day affair and on every other Thursday we go to the clubhouse for computer class.  Friday, Saturday and Sunday we hold free for golf, eating out and other fun things. So there I have put it in writing and I'm hoping that this will be an incentive to keep doing the things that make it fun.

No comments: