Wednesday, January 25, 2012

woyww, second week for me

Here is a pic of my lonesome desk.

Here is a pic of my sewing table.

This week has been all about quilting. I've enjoyed the cutting and sewing and digging out old projects that are worthy of finishing.. How did I get so motivated, you ask?  Well the short answer is that I'm going to a quilt guild meeting tomorrow, first one here in Florida, so I'll have something to talk about if there is a show and tell. If you'd like to know more about this WoYWW go over to Julia's blog at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/  Thanks for taking a look this week.







2 comments:

Clare with paint in her hair said...

Love that caddy!

Katie said...

I love the catch all on your desk with the picture on it! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Happy WOYWW (on Thursday!)
Katie