Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Back Home, enjoying cyberland

Wonderful wall photo in the Fort Lauderdale Sheraton Hotel that we stayed in before our cruise to the Panama Canal and other interesting ports.  Ultimately, we entered the Panama Canal and anchored in the Gatun Lake before coming back through the same locks and proceeded to Costa Rica and then home.  I truly missed being home and just hanging and puttering around here.. So naturally today and yesterday I have been doing what I love. Tomorrow I have the scrap day I love with my best buds and I'll only have two mores weeks before we start packing for the trek home.

1 comment:

Rita said...

How beautiful this looks. Mind you to-day in Scotland the sky is blue and the sun is shining, so I'm afraid I shall just have to make do with that.LOL. Have a Great Craft day with your friend. Hugs Rita xxxx