Thursday, May 10, 2012

What I think about the sewing craft.

I have always loved to sew and usually I really try to make things "perfectlly".  Well as perfect as humans can do.  Lately, however I'm of the school that I'm doing this sewing mainly for me. I make quilts and other smaller wallhanging type things for my home.  So I fiquire that when all the shouting is over, when the final product is hung on the wall, the only thing that will matter is that it is finished and another chapter in my handi-craft life will be closed.  I know I'll love the finished product, because I made it and completed it, not the perfection.   I don't plan on entering my efforts in any show right now, maybe in the futue, but for now only in my own show.   This being said, I still am striving for the very best product I can produce.. get what I mean

No comments: