Friday, October 26, 2012

A few more miles to go.

I'm so anxious to get on the road tomorrow.  We are heading out and south and will be staying over one night and then on to our "other" home.  Actually it is our real home now that we are selling our home where we have lived for over 40 years.  We are still looking around antique stores and doing a little shopping here and there. Our week here in Williamsburg has been a wonderful interlude, but it is time to move on. 

It will be just like Christmas when we unpack. So many cute and pretty things to put out and enjoy.  Also I have my stitching to work on and I have a few new things to do too.  I'm determined to do all of them and have an agenda for all my handy work.  It will really fill my days up, but what else do I have to do.. answer is nothing... and that is the truth.. 

No comments: