Monday, December 17, 2012

A Special Christmas Gift

At Last.....  The stocking for our granddaughter is finished and packed for shipping.
 
I stitched it from a kit and, although I wish the materials included has been a little more quality, the parts and the instructions were very good.

I wanted this to be special because she is such a special girl and very sweet. This Santa is a pretty special Father Christmas.
He is off white and white and the coat is padded and embroidered and of course covered in sequins and pearls and crystals. Now that my holiday cards are finished I will be addressing them tonight and will send off tomorrow morning with a lot of love a wishes for Peace and Faith.
 




I'm very proud of my stitching on the whole thing, but what I really love is cross stitch and now I'll be getting back to some things that have been set aside.  Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Lizzy that stocking is beautiful! Thanks for the comment you left on my blog. How are you? I just took out my sewing machine today, to practice. I haven't sewn anything in 11 years. I made a 20 min table runner that took me 2hrs!!!LOL
I hope all is well with you.

Pea-tunia said...

She loved the stocking and I love the handiwork that you did, such love and caring in every detail <3
Love you so much! XOXO