Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Decorations, nostalgia

It's that time of year, I'm putting out all my most favorite decorations.  I'm letting it all just land and be. I'm not over thinking any of the stuff, it all means so much to me and yet it is just a few odds and ends collected over many years and lovingly saved.. Most of it has made the trip to Florida and here it well stay. Our children have their own things. I'm working on a new stocking for our granddaughter and that will be sent to her as soon as I get it  fisinished.

I'm going to add more things and will share them with you.  I am having a blast looking at other fellow stitchers homes and hand work.  Such wonderful inspirations and fun to see what could be happening if I just stick to my guns and keep finishing off my projects.. that is what I most want to do. 

No comments: