Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The next big thing, hopefully

OK, after looking through some of my favorite quilting books, I found a pattern for a basket and star. I will tell you that the patterns appears in a Cabbabe Rose book by Barbara Brandeburg.  I have decided to do a simple large nine patch, with the intersecting block to look like Irish chain. I want to do this quickly and tomorrow I'll try one of the other blocks.  I'll be using some of the fabric pictured, but I'm not sure how.  I have been so inspired by the primitive blogs I've been visiting and I'm going to try to bring together some of my MANY things south with me after we sell our house in New York.  Well thanks for peeking and I will keep you posted on all my projects.  Stay safe and warm and hopefull you hand work will bring you as much happiness as mine is bringing me lately.

No comments: