Friday, February 15, 2013

A cane and some stitching

I am now using a cane and think that it great progress considering my surgery was just three weeks ago today.  As soon as I got going this am, I stubbed my small toe on my good leg on the cane. Damn, it really hurt, but mostly my pride.  I really have to slow down when I'm up and around and pay complete attention to what I'm trying to do.

Here is my current stitching and I'm making good progress. Thanks for checking out my blog and keep your stitching coming my way in your blogs, I really enjoy them all.


 
 
Keep warm and safe.

2 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Hello Lizzy, I saw you joined my blog so thought I would come on over to yours and say Hello.........Thats good your using a cane, they do help, you don`t want to fall.....Love the stitchery, so beautiful.......Always nice to meet new bloggers, Blessings Francine.

Raggedy Creations said...

Hi Lizzy. I popped over to visit you and become one of your followers. I'm sorry tht you have had a fall and broken your hip. I'm really glad it is healing and you are getting better. I will be back to visit. Take care and thank you for following my blog too.

Felicia