Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hip Hip Hurray, Progress

Currently this is the progress I can report. Stitching abruptly stopped when while out walking with my hubby, I fell down and broke my hip.  So far the worst is over I think, now it is the slow climb back to where I was. That is my goal, I wasn't running any races, but I do want to be able to golf and walk again like I used to. 

Mean while I have my stitching, scrapbooking, and quilting to keep me busy and happy. I have been enjoying all the wonderful blogs around here and they seem to keep me sane and on track. Thanks for checking out my blog and keep safe and warm, watch your step too.

2 comments:

Rita said...

What a beautiful piece of stitching Lizzy. This was one of my hobbies too before cardmaking took over my life. I hope you are now on the mend and take it easy for a while yet. Hugs Rita xxx

Faye said...

Beautiful!!!! I just LOVE it..... Hope you continue your healing with the hip.....