Sunday, March 31, 2013

A Very Happy Easter, some finishes too!

 This is a recent finish, a cute pattern, but I can't remember the designer, so old  I'm sure it is available any more. I'll try to find out and repost it.
 Just a start that needs finishing, maybe on our way North. I'll have some time.

 My five dollar orchid, it is so petite and pretty. Love these little ones.
 Finally finished this for my sister. Another old pattern, this one is by Robyn Pandolph

I'm working on this pinkeep now and enjoying it a lot. By Stacy Nash.

I'm going to be on the road soon, can't wait.  We will have a week in North Carolina and then on to NY. I'll be looking for all of you on the internet and please keep warm and safe.. Lizzy

1 comment:

Raggedy Creations said...

pretty finishes Lizzy. Stay safe traveling.

Felicia