Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Mostly done, walking without the cane.

 Presenting "The fox and the hare", by Barrick Samplers. It was more of a challenge than I thought it would be.  I wish I had used something other than aida, but it seems ok. I like, but don't love the colors and I have changed some around. Stitched with DMC exclusively. 
I haven't decided what I'm going to put in the motto area. Just don't have to decide right now as we are getting some company for the next two or three days and I'm giving myself a few days off from any crafty stuff.
Sorry for the blurry pic.

I'm walking on my own in the house and only use the cane when I am outside walking around. Thursday I will be discharged  from PT, so it will be up to me to keep up the work and continue to get back to  "normal".  Also we leanve for NY in month and I have a lot of packing to do.. thanks for stopping by. Keep safe and warm.

1 comment:

Raggedy Creations said...

Wow Lizzy the sampler is so pretty. Looks like it was loads of stitching.
Glad your hip is healing well. Hope it continues to improve for you.

Felicia