Friday, June 7, 2013

What's Up with you, I'm tired, but happy

Hi everyone, it has been so long, but I have been so busy working on the house and trying not to lose my mind. This is a pic of our front door Clematis vine. It is several years old, but we have never had such large blooms. I will miss the garden surprises when we sell and move on. I hope our the new owners will love the garden and house as much as we have
 I'm stitching along on my pin book by "The Stitching Parlor,  Inc.", sometimes it is the only thing keeping me sane. Today I put two more pieces of our furniture on Craig's List.  We just don't need them in Florida at all.  We are fully furnished down there..I have made quite a few mistakes on the pin book, but it will only make it more special to me. I hope you are having a good day and that you are safe and warm. If you come and read, I appreciate it. N.


No comments: