Saturday, July 27, 2013

Packing and hoping for grace.

This is one of the things that I have had to decide on. My husbands frat sweater. I took the logo off and took pics and now the sweater is going to the RM or Salvation army.  It is too sad, but alas it was soiled and old and now I have to scrapbook the memories.
 Our furniture is scattered to the winds and our lilies are only a memory now.
I'm leaving the pot but not the little metal flag, that is going to  Florida with us and we will continue to cherish all the little bits and pieces that we are taking South. The truck is ordered and we will pack it and our truck for our trip on Thursday. Then we are off on Saturday to start this new phase of our life. Stay safe and cool. Lizzy

2 comments:

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Oh I bet you have mixed feelings going thru all your things now..... but this too shall pass, as they say...
When your here in Fl you'll be busy unpacking and placing things in different places everyday till it finds just the right spot in you new home....
I love that your taking the flag from the pot, can't wait to see where it's going to be placed when it get's here!!!!
Safe traveling my new Blog Friend!

Lizzy said...

How nice of you to check up on me. I'm very happy to be your blog friend and look forward to sharing my "new" Florida experience.