Sunday, September 15, 2013

Dining Room redo, quilt fabrics.

Ok, well these are the before, but note that the old cupboards and shelves have been pulled out. PC relocated two electrical outlets and  repairing the dry wall. The cabinets are out in the entry way and our carpenter is due on Friday. Hurray
 
Also the picture here  is the fabric I uncovered today and wanted to show you.  It is all so pretty and I'm not so sure I will figure out what to do with it in time.

 Sorry this is sideways.
 Views of the dining area and where our new cabinets will be installed.  They match the adjoining kitchen exactly.  I hope they will look as good.  I have loved and still do our kitchen. I'll keep you posted on our progress.

 

2 comments:

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Oh this is Fun, I just Love to see what's going on and how you can pull it all together... The materials are just Beautiful... I'm sure you will use them will!!

Lizzy said...

Oh, thanks so much for looking. It is my real passion. I just want my (our) home to be the most comfortable and pleasant place for us to relax in.