Monday, September 2, 2013

How I've been spending my time.

 Our second bedroom, decorated with mostly items from home, recently sold. Very easy to  place things and now I'm working on the arrangement of my gold frame collection.  Someday I hope I can use them for needlework pics.
 Current items to incorporate into the master bedroom

 European Fan palm for our front yard.



 Part of my gold frame collection.
 corner chair to be restored and my fake Hummel collection on the shelf.

Lamps from Hotel Syracuse that will be in the master bedroom opposite wall.  The bed is going under the window.

So, there you have it. I've been trying to do a little everyday, and I still have some work to do in the entry way.  I'll show you how that is coming along soon.  Our cabinets are coming in about a week, so it has to be cleared out for them.  Thanks for looking, Lizzy.

2 comments:

Rita said...

Good Morning Lizzy. Everything looks so beautiful and I'm so envious of your gold frame collection. Enjoy it all. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xxxxx

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Oh you have been busy!!! I do LOVE your Gold frams...each one is nicer than the next... and ALL the lush green plans too... keep the pics coming I'm enjoying my peek into your unpacking!!!