Friday, September 13, 2013

I think I'm loving the "French" side of country.

I put these things together and found that they look like some of the "French Country"  stuff that I see in magazines that I like to look at and get ideas from.  There is a combination of Stangl pottery, transfer type plates, a cheapo canister and an antique rolling pin under the cute dish towel which is the starting point.  I really love the check under the yellow dish. The colors are dull red, yellow gold, black and beige check, brownish dishes.  What do you think?


 The bedroom done with the scalloped shams, new drapes and new duvet.  I've decided to cover my chair with one of the leftover spreads I had and it all looks pretty fresh.  I have a lot of gold accents.  Fames and brass lamp and accents. 
 We are going to hang this picture here.  You may know the print.  The heroine is on her porch and she is stitching.. Thanks for looking and let me know what you may think.

1 comment:

DottyA Cards & Things said...

I love your French Cuntry colection, they look lovely together. And your room looks perfect too, so inviting and fresh. Can't wait to see whay you do next!