Monday, September 9, 2013

What I've been up to, and a bedroom flipped.

 Today I have to tackle this mess, a lot will be going to the Salvation Army.
 Progress on the "birds", I have almost finished the border and the birds and leaves. The saying is one over one and quite a challenge, but I like the way it is coming out.
 We moved all the furniture around. The bed had been on the opposite wall. It all fits better now and I can have my favorite chair in the bedroom to read.
The duvet cover doesn't show up well, but it is a pretty print on nice cotton and matches the drapes. They all came from JCP and are good quality. Thanks for looking and I'll be posting more as I have progress on my projects.

1 comment:

Rita said...

Stunning room Lizzy. I hope you enjoy its comfort for years to come. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xxxxx