Sunday, October 13, 2013

Decor, Halloween things that are fun.

 Some older x stitch on our new counter top.  I can't remember the designers or the material used, but these are some of my favs.
 Some of the items that made the trip South, and I am glad they did.  Oh the things that we had to leave behind. I'm glad we really don't remember them all.
Aren't the little stacking boxes cute.  I bought them years ago at a very fun craft show.  These were not made anywhere but here in the USA by a very talented crafter.  I'm so grateful that I had the good sense to buy them.  I'm sure you have similar items that you cherish that were made by real people. Maybe that is why our stitching and quilting is so important to us.  I'm still stitching each day.  Thanks for stopping. I love to hear from you, let me know what you think. Stay safe and warm.

No comments: