Friday, December 13, 2013

Home for the Holidays

My Dearest husband and me at the luau.   It was a wonderful evening.
 
 Hawaii was an inspiration and a trip of a lifetime.  We had the best time and finished off our trip with a visit to our old home town, Syracuse, NY.  We stayed with my sister and brother-in-law and had a wonderful time.  The time was also spent at our favorite needlework shop and although I have an abundance of projects in progress and otherwise, I bought some news things to do.  Who knew, I'm only human after all.
 I completely organized my chars and most of my threads on Thursday.  Today I wrote out my Christmas cards, and tonight I will finish the baby blanket I have been knitting.  Then I will resume my stitching, which I have missed so much.
I will be posting more regularly and concentrating on my stitching in the new year.  I want to take this opportunity to let all of the bloggers that I regularly visit to thank you for the inspiration and company you have given me.  I truly love you all and admire you so very much. 

Thanks for looking and stay warm and safe.

Lizzy

1 comment:

Pat said...

Lizzy hello!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Merry Christmas to you & Happy New Year!