Monday, January 13, 2014

A lot of WIPS and still looking for some lost items.

 
 Just a small amount of the beautiful legend on this wonderful piece.  I won't get this framed  until I have more than one or two to frame.

This is my January Santa. I have picked out the next one already.  I hope to do one per month this year. I also want to do the Mary Beale ornaments I have had for years.  One per month or so.  The have a lot of stitching in them, but oh so worth it.

I'm still looking for the little bird ornament I did last year.  I'm thinking I will finish them all at once and be done with it.

Hope your week is filled with moments that you will cherish.

Love, Lizzy

1 comment:

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Thanks so much for your visit last week to my blog.... I finished the card using the same stamp we both have with the 4 friends sunbathing at the beach...
Oh to have the talent you have to do the beautiful stiching to make a white pice of cloth into a thing of such Beauty... I so enjoy seeing all your creations and can't wait to see the things your working on now for your next post.