Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February is here, so quickly I'm behind.

You say you are behind. I reply why yes I am.  I have yet to pick my Santa for Feb.  I have to make my light dessert for the month.  And, I am still unpacking boxes in the entryway and searching for my missing souvenir plates.
 However, hubbie and I did set up our case to sell some stuff at a local antiques mall.  We managed to find two new Stangl birds.  I think they look springy
 I'm slowly oh so slowly, arranging my craft items in the closet that holds most of the stuff.  Some of it is stored in bags that I take to scrapping each week.  The pictures are stored elsewhere. In this closet I have yarn, paper, memorabilia, sewing items and a lot of instruction books.  I had to go through all of them, naturally.  I have some of the cute sewing items on top of the three drawer cubes.
 We are having work done on the house, outside. All this has to be done before that starts.
I will be so happy when it is done, but meanwhile I am determined to enjoy the process of really pulling our home together.  Well thanks for joining me and please come back for a look at more finished projects and other stuff.  Thanks for coming over to visit.

No comments: