Wednesday, February 5, 2014

More of February

 This is the cross stitch project currently resting on the couch.  I stitch in the afternoons while watching all the old "Law and Order" reruns.  Oh my they all look so young now.  I just learned how to down load pics from my phone. So I'm posting these here to share.
 This is not a light dessert, but I needed some chocolate with walnuts.  We are eating little by little and not over doing it at all. A tiny piece is all you need. 
Found this material, Waverly, at Joann's the other day.  I'm making a cushion to go on top of the ottoman I have had forever.  Going on the sun porch with a tray on top to use as a coffee table.  Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Your Cross-Stich is just beautiful, can't wait to see more!
But that Cake really caugh my eye, MMmmmmmmm, my mouth is watering..really.