Friday, March 28, 2014

Update Where did March go.

 Sorry for the rather bad picture.  This is not the progress that is current, but it is a try at letting you see what I'm working on now.
 This is my Sheep framed and up on the wall.  It all happened when I went "home" for a visit.  I was so thrilled to bring it back to Florida with me.
 This is how our front yard is shaping up for Spring.  I like the combination of pink dark purple white and green.
Finally God Bless America.  I like to display my metal flag.  Here it in the pot with some lilies.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe.

3 comments:

Rita said...

This is brilliant work Lizzy. Your garden looks beautiful too. Hugs Rita xxx

jacquie morris said...

Your sheep looks AMAZING and your garden is beautiful :) Have a lovely weekend :)

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Will the new project is going to be beautiful, when I enlarged the pic I could really see all the detale work....
Now for the framed work... Oh My that really finished off your little Sheep, he looks so hansome all framed up....
And all the beautiful plants, I'm so glad we are finally seeing some warm weather here in Fl... We've been cutting back and planting like wild people here too.
Thanks for the peek into your yard!