Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The ham is finished.

Easter is over now, and for me it is time to get myself in gear and do some finishing (of cross stitch), sorting all media, sorting scrapbooks and journals and in short, plan the rest of this month, year, and era. I'm going to start just posting some random pictures of projects and places.  These are all fairly recent and don't need too much explanation. 
 The needlework is ready to be framed. I'm taking that back to NY to search for the perfect frame.  The others pics are from our recent trip to Key West.   A wonderful butterfly garden. So beautiful.


I hope to post about weekly and include all the interesting things that might be happening.  My feelings will come forward too at times, but mostly it will be about what the progress is on my various and vast projects.

I'd love to hear from you. And if you do comment thanks.  See you soon.

No comments: