Monday, July 27, 2015

Some of my Cross Stitch

 Hallowienies
 Freebie Patriotic
 Ode to summer
Betsy's House
Ok so I am a bit obsessed with cross stitch.  I have been doing it for years and now I am going full tilt to get many of my projects done and framed or made into pillows or pin keeps.  It is a wonderful relaxing hobby.  Most of them will live in Florida.  I have a couple of walls I can use to display them. I'll be adding more about my stitching and other summery things that I have been up to. 

July will be over soon and half of our vacation will be over.  So far it has been a wonderful summer being with our family and friends and just relaxing in our camper. 

Thanks for coming by and I hope you will come back.

1 comment:

DottyA Cards & Things said...

You have so many beautiful samples.... My Mom loves cross stich and passed it on to me too... I havent done any in years but still have many things that need finishing...
Enjoy the rest of your Vacation!!!